Step 1: Print & fill out the application. If you do not have access to a printer, please call us and we will mail one to you with return postage included.
You must meet one of the following requirements to be considered for enrollment for the traditional OAP Program:
- You have been a dental assistant for at least 6 months.
- You completed an accredited Dental Assistant program (Copy of Certificate of Completion must be included with application).
- You hold an active Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) license.
You must hold a valid RDA license through the Dental Board of CA to be considered for enrollment for the Hybrid OAP Program.
2. Return the application via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 951-465-7471
- Mail application to 710 Rimpau Ave #201 Corona, CA 92879
- Visit the office by appointment only. Call 951-465-7370 to schedule.
3. A representative will call you to review your application and finalize your enrollment to secure your seat in class!